On July 9-11, in Long Beach, California, one of the most fun and informative education conferences is going to take place — Canvas InstructureCon 2019. Increasing student success and learning about the power of technology to impact education are among the main objectives of the event.
Sunshine, palm trees, and parties combined with edtech innovation, inspiring keynotes and professional development await you, education junkies!
InstructureCon 2019 conference promises to share plenty of educational insights with its visitors. This year’s schedule is full of illuminating sessions, exciting edtech updates, and nightly parties.
InstructureCon 2019 schedule includes such prominent speakers as:
- The author of five New York Times bestsellers and one of the 100 most influential people by Time Magazine — Malcolm Gladwell
- Co-author of four New York Times bestsellers, senior fellow at Duke University’s CASE center, and founder of an innovative education company Thinkwell — Dan Heath
- An Associate Professor of Educational Theory & Practice at the University of Georgia and one of the most esteemed researchers of Hip Hop education — Dr. Bettina Love
Unicheck Team is going to be among the conference participants too, during all three days, July 09-11.
By the way, you can find us here:
On July 11th, we will hold a 40-minute panel discussion at 10.55 AM, room #203. Here are our major speech highlights in brief:
- Why we don’t like plagiarism checkers… No, we don’t
- What makes a plagiarism checker effective aside from 24/7 support
- What features inside Unicheck can reduce educators’ workload on top of quick checks
- How Unicheck works in Canvas (we will guide you through a paper submission, paper checking, and interactive report)
So, you are very welcome to join us for a lovely talk!
Moreover, Unicheck will be the official sponsor of the Morning Dancersize with The Fitness Marshall, YouTube’s hottest fitness pop star.
So, get ready to sweat yourself on July 10-11, at 6:15 AM – 7:15 AM!
The most active participants will get prizes from Unicheck and The Fitness Marshall — AirPods earphones.
The overall concept of this year’s InstructureCon is “Learning Safari” with emphasis on a marine theme, so the Canvas team invites all the participants to catch the learning wave.
We feel ourselves in this context as a lifeguard squad in the ocean of education. That’s why, this time, Unicheck will appear at the conference under the name Learnwatch with the warning: copy at your own risk. Learnwatch is on guard of safe learning!
Olena Ponomarchuk, Head of Business Development at Unicheck
“It’s not our first visit to the InstructureCon. This year conference moved to Long Beach to be closer to the ocean and for us it’s a great opportunity to share our mission and vision with California teaching community. Each time an instructor finds potential plagiarism in student’s work can be a good chance to throw a lifeline and start a life-changing conversation.”
Join us as we discuss the ways classroom learning improves with plagiarism and cheating prevention software and focus on how plagiarism prevention experience can be made more enjoyable, meaningful, and friendly.
The main goal is to discover why borrowing took place—was it accidental or intentional—and what circumstances led to it?
Serhii Tkachenko, CEO at Unicheck
“Unicheck doesn’t judge, but helps to improve. It is very important not to kill the desire to study, but to enhance respect towards the intellectual property and creative work.”
See you at InstructureCon 2019 on July 9-11th in Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center (Long Beach, California)!
The Learnwatch team will be waiting for you at booth #27. Click here to book a timeslot for our meeting.
Would be excited to see you and show our product demo and present awesome swag