Last updated on Mar 12, 2018
This User Agreement (the "Agreement", “Document”) covers relation between the end-user ("You") and UKU Group Ltd. (Us, We, Our etc.), the authorized vendor of similarity detection engine named Unicheck.
Please read this Agreement carefully as far as it will regulate relations between You and Us in the course of the Services provision. This Agreement stipulates all restrictions, intellectual property and financial terms of the Services rendering. By clicking "I Agree" button and continuing to create an Account and use of this Site, You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions stated herein. You claim and warrant that You have full legal authority to enter this Agreement and to be legally bound by it. Breach of the Agreement obligations or any statement by You may result in the Services suspension or termination of the Agreement.1. Definitions
For the purposes of this Agreement the following definitions shall have the following meanings:
Account means Your personal dashboard for the Text information submission and accepting of the Similarity reports, closed for public access, which is created after Your registration. Account is personalized by the account name and password.
Account Activation means the first logging into the Account.
Similarity detection engine means a software complex with the online access to the website https://unicheck.com/ which provides You with locating signs of similarity between Text information submitted by You and information available on the Internet.
Text information means the file containing text information represented in any format that is accepted by the Similarity detection engine that has been submitted by You for the similarity detection. We reserve the right to determine the requirements regarding the size and the format of the files with the text information You may download in order to perform the similarity check as well as the right to limit Your access to Our Services if Your files do not meet Our requirements.
Similarity report means a conclusion of similarity rate of the Text information, submitted by You, and documents available in Unicheck database, or on the Internet.
Business day means any day which is not a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in countries of the parties’ registration.
Your Data means the data inputted, transmitted, submitted or otherwise transferred by You, or by Us on Your behalf, for the purpose of using the Services or facilitating Your use of the Services.
Effective Date means the date of Your Account Activation.
Date of payment means the date when the funds paid by You are credited to our bank account (in case of using wire transfer or credit card), or to our PayPal account.
Services mean the similarity check performed by the similarity detection engine Unicheck, which is a software complex with the online access to the website https://unicheck.com/.
Software means the online software applications provided by Us as part of the Services.
License fees means the amount of money payable by You to Us according to the Agreement and Your Pricing Plan.
Service Level Agreement means Our policy for providing the support in relation to the Services as made available at https://unicheck.com/.
Site means an aggregate amount of the web pages available at https://unicheck.com/ and all sub-domains thereof, where the Services are realized.
Search request: Text information, numbered in pages (275 words per page) placed to Similarity detection engine through web interface at https://unicheck.com/ for similarity check by You that results in Similarity Report.
Pricing plan means payment terms subject to license granted to You as stated in clause 5 of these Agreement.
All definitions in this Agreement in the singular shall apply to such words when used in the plural where the context so permits and vice versa, and all references to gender shall include both genders and the neuter.2. General
We (Us, Ours) UKU Group ltd is the Unicheck’s search engine authorized vendor. UKU Group ltd is registered under the laws of Cyprus. Our registration office is at Evropis 4 Office 3, Strovolos, Nicosia 2064, Cyprus. You may contact Us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Account registration and Use
3.1. You will need to create Account to obtain access to the Services. You will get access to the Services after Your registration data verification and Your acceptance of this User Agreement.
3.2. You are responsible for Your Account confidentiality. Please keep Your Account name and password strictly confidential. Unauthorized access to Your Account may cause suspension of the Services or termination of Your Account.
3.3. Under no circumstances You shall transfer Your Account name and/or password to any third person.
3.4. You are solely responsible for any activity involving Your Account, including but not limited to Your Data submitted, Your search requests and any action You take using Your Account.
3.5. If You have reasonable suspect somebody uses Your Account without Your permission, please contact Us by emailing at email@example.com. Licenses
4.1. For the purposes of using Our Services as described in this Agreement and other legal documents and notices at the Site, upon Your Account Activation We grant You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license for non-commercial use of the Services and the Site. For the avoidance of doubt license is granted to You without right to any kind of transfer to any third party.
4.2. When You upload, submit, store, send or receive Text information to or accepting Similarity report from our Services, You give/grant to Us (Our representatives, agents, employers) a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, host, store, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes), reproduce such content, providing that intellectual property rights to the Text information are owned by You. The rights that you grant by this license are for the limited purpose of operating and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license shall survive termination or suspension of this Agreement notwithstanding the reason of such termination or suspension.5. Fees and Payment
5.1. The Services provided according to this Agreement shall be the subject of License fees. The amounts of License fees are stipulated by the relevant Pricing plan.
5.2. Subject to the clause 5.1. License fees are charged for the number of Search requests (numbered in pages) stipulated by the relevant Pricing plan. The license term for all of the pricing plans is 6 (six) months. After the end of this term all Search requests, provided to You according to Your Pricing plan, will expire and You will not be able to use the Services unless You order the next amount of Search requests and pay for it.
5.3. The Proposed Pricing plan can be found on Our Site at https://unicheck.com/prices.
5.4. In order to use the Services, You should choose the Pricing plan suitable for you and make a payment for the certain amount of Search requests. As soon as Your payment is received by Us, the rendering of the Services will start and will continue for the period of (6) six months. When this six-month license term ends, You may order more Search requests if needed. In case You will have used all of Your Search requests before the end of the six-months license term, You can order another Search requests according to the Pricing plan specified on Our Site.
5.5. All fees paid by You for the Services including License fees are non-refundable.6. Client Data
6.1. You shall own all rights, title and interest in and to all of Your Data and shall have sole responsibility for the legality, reliability, integrity, accuracy and quality of Your Data.
6.2. In the event of any loss or damage to Your Data Your sole and exclusive remedy shall be for Us to use reasonable commercial endeavors to restore the lost or damaged Your Data from the latest back-up of such Your Data maintained by Us on everyday basis. We shall not be responsible for any loss, destruction, alteration or disclosure of Your Data caused by any third party or by You (except those third parties subcontracted by Us to perform services related to Your Data maintenance and back-up).
6.4.If We process any personal data on Your behalf when performing Our obligations under this Agreement, the parties record their intention that You shall be the data controller and We shall be a data processor and in any such case:
6.4.1. You acknowledge and agree that the personal data may be transferred or stored outside the EEA or the country where You are located in order to carry out the Services and Our other obligations under this Agreement;
6.4.2. You shall ensure that You are entitled to transfer the relevant personal data to Us so that We may lawfully use, process and transfer the personal data in accordance with this Agreement on Your behalf;
6.4.3. You shall ensure that the relevant third parties have been informed of, and have given their consent to, such use, processing, and transfer as required by all applicable data protection legislation;
6.4.4. We shall process the personal data only in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and any lawful instructions reasonably given by You from time to time; and
6.4.5. Each party shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or unlawful processing of the personal data or its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
6.5. We as well as Our representatives, agents or employers will have no access to Your Data except upon Your direct consent. Notwithstanding above We may have access to Your Data if You authorized Us to input Your Data on Your behalf.7. Restrictions of Use
You shall use the Services in full compliance with the terms of this Agreement. We reserve the right, without liability to You, to disable Your access to Our Services in case of Your breach of this Agreement, any misuse of Our Services or providing us with the false information regarding the Services usage.
7.1. You shall not access, store, distribute or transmit via, during the course of the use of the Services information that:
7.1.1. Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive;
7.1.2. Facilitates illegal activity;
7.1.3. Depicts sexually explicit images;
7.1.4. Promotes unlawful violence;
7.1.5. Is discriminatory based on race, gender, color, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability, or any other illegal activity; or
7.1.6. Causes damage or injury to any person or property; and We reserve the right, without liability to You, to disable Your access to any material that breaches the provisions of this clause.
7.2. You shall not:
- copy, modify duplicate or create derivative works based on the Site and the Services;
- republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the Site or Software included into Site in any form or media or by any means;
- access content or data not intended for you, log onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access, or otherwise violate or attempt to violate any security or authentication feature or measures of the Site or the Services;
- attempt to access or derive the source code or architecture of the Services Software;
- attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the Site or Software included into Site;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach any security or authentication feature or measures of the Site;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with Services to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting malicious software or computer code to the Site or the Services, load testing, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” “crashing,”;
- email or otherwise transmit any content that (i) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights; (ii) You do not have a right to upload under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) contains any malicious code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iv) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person or entity; (v) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized materials; or (vi) is otherwise objectionable;
- automate access to the Site or the Services, including, without limitation, through the use of bots, scrapers or other similar devices;
- use or access any services, software in order to build a competitive product, service or solution;
- violate any applicable law or regulations.
7.3. You shall use all reasonable endeavors to prevent any unauthorized access to, or use of, the Services and, in the event of any such unauthorized access or use, promptly notify Us about such facts.8. Maintenance
All provisions regarding the maintenance and support of the Services can be found in Our Service Level Agreement, which is available on: https://unicheck.com/user_agreement9. Privacy and Сookies
9.1. We care about Your personal data, and do our best endeavors to protect it. You can get more information about Unicheck personal data obligations here: https://unicheck.com/user_agreement10. Intellectual Property Rights
10.1. You acknowledge and agree that We or Our licensors own all intellectual property rights regarding Services. Except as expressly stated herein, this Agreement does not grant You any rights to, or in, patents, copyrights, database rights, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), or any other rights or licenses in respect of the Services and the Site.
10.2. We confirm that We have all the rights in relation to the Services and the Site that are necessary to grant all the rights We purport to grant under, and in accordance with, the terms of this Agreement.11. Disclaimer
WE DO NOT MAKE ANY STATEMENTS OR GIVE ANY WARRANTIES ABOUT THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY USING SITE AND SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE OR IT’S RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE AND SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL SUCH WARRANTIES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES HAVE INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY AND PROVIDE THE SIMILARITY CHECK OF YOUR TEXT INFORMATION. IN ANY CASE THE RESULTS OF THE SIMILARITY CHECK PROVIDED BY THE SERVICES SHALL BE SUBJECT FOR YOUR FURTHER REVIEW. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY RESULTS OF YOUR SERVICES USE, THEIR INTERPRETATION AND CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH
WE AND OUR LICENSEES, VENDORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OF PROFITS, REVENUES OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE AND OUR LICENSEES, VENDORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.12. Indemnification
12.1. ou shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Us against claims, actions, proceedings, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including without limitation court costs and reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in connection with Your use of the Services provided that:
12.1.1. You have been given prompt notice of any such claim;
12.1.2. We provide reasonable co-operation to You in the defense and settlement of such claim, at Your expense; and
12.1.3. You have been given sole authority to defend or settle the claim.
12.2. We shall defend You, against any claim that the Services infringe any patent effective as of the Account Activation date, copyright, trade mark, database right or right of confidentiality, and shall indemnify You for any amounts awarded against You in judgment or settlement of such claims, provided that:
12.2.1. We have been given prompt notice of any such claim;
12.2.2. You provide reasonable co-operation to Us in the defense and settlement of such claim, at Our expense; and
12.2.3. We have been given sole authority to defend or settle the claim.
12.3. In the defense or settlement of any claim, We may procure the right for You to continue using the Services, replace or modify the Services so that they become non-infringing or, if such remedies are not reasonably available, terminate this Agreement on 5 (five) Business Days’ notice to You without any additional liability or obligation to pay liquidated damages or other additional costs to You.
12.4. In no event shall We, Our employees, agents and subcontractors be liable to You to the extent that the alleged infringement is based on:
12.4.1. A modification of the Services by anyone other than Us; or
12.4.2. Your use of the Services in a manner contrary to the instructions given to You by Us in this Agreement or otherwise; or
12.4.3. Your use of the Services after notice of the alleged or actual infringement from Us or any appropriate authority.
12.5. The foregoing states Your sole and exclusive rights and remedies, and Our (including Our employees', agents' and subcontractors’) entire obligations and liability, for infringement of any patent, copyright, trade mark, database right or right of confidentiality.13. Modification of Services
13.1. We may from time to time modify, alternate or change scope of the Services at Our own discretion.
13.2. We will inform You about any changes in the scope of the Services by notifications in Your Dashboard and/or by sending You an e-mail to address specified by You.14. Modification of this Agreement
14.2. No modification to this Agreement or any other legal document at this Site or in any Text information by You is allowed. Any abovementioned modification, alteration, change of any kind without Our express written consent shall be negligent.15. Termination of Agreement
15.1. This Agreement shall, commence on the Effective Date and shall continue perpetually, unless:
15.1.1. Either party notifies the other party of termination, in writing (including via email), at least 30 days before the date of the Agreement termination, in which case this Agreement shall be terminated since that date; or
15.1.2. Otherwise terminated in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement.
15.2. Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies to which the parties may be entitled, either party may terminate this Agreement without liability to the other if:
15.2.1. The other party commits a material breach of any of the terms of this Agreement and (if such a breach is remediable) fails to remedy that breach within 30 days of that party being notified in writing (including via email) of the breach; or
15.2.2. The other party makes any arrangement or composition with its creditors, or makes an application to a court of competent jurisdiction for the protection of its creditors in any way.
15.3. All licenses granted to You under this Agreement shall immediately terminate;
15.3.1. The accrued rights of the parties as at termination, or the continuation after termination of any provision expressly stated to survive or implicitly surviving termination, shall not be affected or prejudiced.
15.3.2. The other party makes any arrangement or composition with its creditors, or makes an application to a court of competent jurisdiction for the protection of its creditors in any way.16. Limitation of Liability
16.1. Subject to the provisions of this clause, clause 16 sets out the entire financial liability of Us (including any liability for the acts or omissions of Our employees, agents and subcontractors) to You in respect of:
16.1.1. Any breach of this Agreement;
16.1.2. Any use made by You of the Services or any part of them; and
16.1.3. Any representation, statement or tortious act or omission (including negligence) arising under or in connection with this Agreement.
16.2. Except as expressly and specifically provided in this Agreement:
16.2.1. You assume sole responsibility for results obtained from the use of the Services and by You, and for conclusions drawn from such use. We shall have no liability for any damage caused by errors or omissions in any information, instructions or scripts provided to Us by You in connection with the Services, or any actions taken by Us at Your direction;
16.2.2. All warranties, representations, conditions and all other terms of any kind whatsoever implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, excluded from this Agreement; and
16.2.3. The Services are provided to You on an "as is" basis.
16.3. We shall not be liable whether in tort (including for breach of statutory duty), contract, misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses or loss or corruption of data or information, or pure economic loss, or for any special, indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses however arising under this Agreement; and
16.4. Our total aggregate liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this Agreement shall be limited to the last License fee paid for Your Pricing plan immediately preceding the date on which the claim arose.
16.5. Under no circumstances shall Similarity report be used as a basis of any decision regarding to statement whether the submitted Text information has signs of a plagiarism. Similarity report illustrates only the scope of textual similarity between documents. No specific decisions shall be taken without professional advice of competent authority or specialist.17. Dispute Resolution
17.1. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the LCIA, which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The seat, or legal place, of arbitration shall be London. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English. The governing law of the Agreement shall be the substantive law of England.
17.2. In addition, both You and the Us agree to bring any dispute in arbitration on an individual basis only, and not on a class, collective, or representative basis on behalf of others. There will be no right or authority for any dispute to be brought, heard or arbitrated as a class, collective, representative or private attorney general action, or as a member in any such class, collective, representative or private attorney general proceeding.18. Other Provisions
18.1. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision; the remainder of the Agreement continue in effect.
18.2. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to the Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
18.3. This document constitutes the entire agreement between You and UKU Group ltd with regard to its subject matter and supersedes any and all prior negotiations, representations and agreements, whether written or oral, between You and Us. In case of discrepancies between existing written contract, regulated relations between the parties regarding the Services rendering and this Agreement, terms and provisions of written contract shall prevail.19. Support
19.1. We provide full time 24/7 support. You can reach our support team via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org as well as by phone: +1 281 912 0548 (USA).
19.2. Questions regarded to legal and copyright issues are to be sent to email@example.com
Effective date Mar 12, 2018
1. Information collection
You may use the public portions of the Site without disclosing Your identity or revealing any personal information.
Information the Users Provide to Us
- Personal Information: In the course of using the Services, We may require or otherwise collect information that identifies You as a specific individuals and can be used to contact or identify You ("Personal Information"). Examples of Personal Information include Your name, email address, postal address and phone number.
- Payment Information: We don't collect any payment information and personal billing details. Payments are processed on payment processor's side according to its privacy and security policy.
- General Audience Service: The Services are general audience and intended for users of 18 years and older. We do not knowingly collect information that identifies the user as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify the user ("Personal Information") from anyone younger than age of 18. If We become aware that a child younger than 18 has provided Us with Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from Our files. If You are the parent or legal guardian of a child younger than age 18 and believe that We has collected Personal Information from his/her child, You may contact Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We may collect Personal Information of the Users under 18 only under the circumstances of getting a consent of education institution where such a person studies.
- Non-Identifying Information: We also may collect other information, demographic data, information regarding You use of the Services, and general project-related data ("Non-Identifying Information"). We may aggregate information collected from the Users. We consider usernames to be Non-Identifying Information.
- Combination of Personal and Non-Identifying Information: Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of the Users’ Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers in a way that enables You to be identified (for example, combining information with Your names). But the same pieces of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-identifying information (for example, Your viewing preferences). We may combine Your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information, but we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
- Information Received from Third Parties: We also may receive information about You from third parties. For example, We may supplement the information We collect with outside records or third parties may provide information if You choose to sign up with a third-party service. If We combine the information We receive from others with information We collect through the Services, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
Information Collected from Users Automatically: We and Our third party service providers, including analytics and third party content providers, may automatically collect certain information from You whenever You access or interact with the Services. This information may include, among other information, the browser and operating system You are using, the URL or advertisement that referred You to the Services, the search terms You entered into a search engine that led You to the Services, areas within the Services that You visited, and other information commonly shared when browsers communicate with websites. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information We collect about You. We do this to improve the Services We offer You, to improve marketing, analytics, and site functionality. The information We collect also includes the Internet Protocol ("IP") address or other unique device identifier ("Device Identifier") for any device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) used to access the Services. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned or connected to the device You use to access the Services, and Our servers identify Your device by its Device Identifier. Some mobile service providers may also provide Us or Our third party service providers with information regarding the physical location of the device used to access the Services. The technology used to collect information automatically from the Users may include the following:
- Cookies: Like many websites, We and Our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers use "cookies" to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that We transfer to Your computers’ hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use both persistent cookies that remain on Your computers or similar devices (such as to save Your registration ID and login passwords for future logins to the Services and to track Your compliance with any Our applicable policies) and session ID cookies, which expire at the end of Your browser sessions (for example, to enable certain features of the Services, to better understand how You interact with the Services and to monitor aggregate usage by You and web traffic routing on the Services). You may be able to instruct Your browsers, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt You before accepting a cookie from the websites You visit. If You do not accept cookies, You may not be able to use all functionality of the Services. Certain web browsers and certain browser add-ons such as Adobe Flash may provide additional data storage mechanisms that are used in a manner similar to cookies, and some of the content included on Our Sites may make use of this type of storage.
- Web Beacons: We and Our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers may also employ software technology known as "web beacons" or "tracking tags" to help Us keep track of what content on Our Site is effective and to serve relevant advertising to You. Web beacons are small graphics with a unique identifier that may be invisible to You, and which are used to track the online activity of Internet users. Web beacons are embedded in the web pages Your reviews or email messages You receive. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to Our Services, to monitor how You navigate the Services, to count how many e-mails that were sent were actually opened, or to count how many particular text information units were submitted.
- Embedded Scripts: An Embedded Script is programming code that is designed to collect information about Your interactions with the Services, such as the links You click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto Your computer or other devices and is deactivated or deleted when You disconnect from the Services.
- How We Respond To Do Not Track Signals. Please note that Your browser settings may allow You to automatically transmit a "Do Not Track" signal to websites and online service You visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what "Do Not Track" means in this context. Like many websites and online services, We do not alter its practices when it receives a "Do Not Track" signal from a visitor’s browser.
- Social Networking Services. You may register to join the Services directly via the Services or by logging into Your accounts with a third party social networking service ("SNS") via Our Services (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn and other third party services that let You sign in using their existing credentials with those services). If You choose to register via an SNS, or to later link Your account with the Services to Your account with an SNS, We will use the Personal Information You has provided to the SNS (such as Your name, email address, gender and other information the User makes publicly available via the SNS) to create the User’s account. Note that the information We collect from and through an SNS may depend on the privacy settings You have set with the SNS and the permissions You grant to Us in connection with linking Your account with the Services to the User’s account with an SNS. Other than what We may share with the SNS as described below, the Personal Information an SNS has about You is obtained by the SNS independent of Our Services, and We are not responsible for it. The Services also may permit additional interactions between it and a third party website, service, or other content provider, such as enabling You to "like" or share content to a third party SNS. If You choose to "like" or share content, or to otherwise share information from or via Our Services with a third party site or service, that information may be publicly displayed, and the third party may have access to information about You and Your use of Our Services (and We may have access to information about You from that third party). These features may collect Your IP address, which page you are visiting on Our Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Your interactions with third parties through SNS or similar features are governed by the respective privacy policies of those third parties. You represent that You are entitled to use Your SNS account for the purposes described herein without breach by You of any of the terms and conditions that govern the SNS, and without obligating Us to pay any fees or making Us subject to any usage limitations imposed by such SNS. Please note that Your relationship with any SNS is governed solely by Your agreement(s) with such SNS. If Your SNS account terminates, then functions enabled through the link between Your account and Your SNS account will terminate as well.
We use information We collect:
- To provide and improve the Services, and address Your inquiries, process Your registration, verify the information You provide is valid and for compliance and internal business purposes;
- To contact You with administrative communications and Our newsletters, marketing or promotional materials (on behalf of Us or third parties) and other information that may be of interest to You. If You decide at any time that You no longer wishes to receive such communications from Us, You may use "unsubscribe" option in letter You receive or contact Us by mail to email@example.com;
- To tailor content, We display to You and offers We may present to You, both on the Services and elsewhere online;
- To administer and develop Our business relationship with You and, if applicable, the company You represent; and,
We use information We collect:
We will only use Your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to enable Us to provide You with access to the Site and to use the Services and to enable You to download information and materials from the Site; the registration form, to contact You with Our newsletter and other email updates;
- to make You aware of other products or services offered by Us from time to time;
- to produce reports, statistics and analysis of the types of people who access the Site;
- to contact You for their views on the Site and to notify You occasionally about important changes or developments to the Site; and
- to administer, support, improve and develop Our Site.
If You change Your mind about being contacted in the future, please let Us know and We will remove You from Our mailing list.
We reserve the right to use the name and/or logo of the company You work for in publicity material, advertising or marketing collateral, unless You specifically tell Us otherwise. Your name, address details and all other Personal Information will remain confidential at all times.
We do not store users’ credit card details
If You choose to pay for the Services using a credit card, Your credit card details are not stored by Us and cannot be used by Our staff. Your credit card details are encrypted and securely stored by PayPal to enable Us to automatically bill Your credit card on a recurring basis. A copy of PayPal security policy is available here www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security.
You can opt-out of any email communications.
We send billing information, product information, Services updates and regular customer newsletters to Our Registered Users Yours via email.
Where appropriate email communication will contain clear and obvious instructions describing how the User can opt to be removed from the mailing list. We will promptly remove any User upon request.
- Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate Our Services, to provide the Services on Our behalf, to perform Service-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and online advertising, payment processing, fraud detection and improvement of the Services’ features) or to assist Us in analyzing how Our Services are used. These third parties may have access to Your Personal Information in order to perform these tasks on Our behalf.
- Legal and Investigative Purposes: We will share information with government agencies as required by law, including without limitation, in connection with reporting earnings. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose information about You to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), at the request of governmental authorities or other third parties conducting an investigation, to protect the property and rights of Us or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity We may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may also use Device Identifiers to identify the users, and may do so in cooperation with third parties at Our discretion.
- Internal and Business Transfers: We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of Our assets, including Your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets (including, in each case, as part of the due-diligence process with any potential acquiring entity) or in the event of bankruptcy. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Site of any change in ownership or uses of Your Personal Information, as well as any choices You may have regarding Your Personal Information.
We work with (or may in the future work with) network advertisers, ad agencies, analytics service providers and other vendors: to provide Us with information regarding traffic on the Services, including pages viewed and the actions taken when visiting the Site; to serve Our advertisements on other web sites, within mobile apps and elsewhere online; and to provide Us with information regarding the use of the Services and the effectiveness of Our advertisements. Our service providers may collect certain information about Your visits to and activity on the Services as well as other web sites or services, they may set and access their own tracking technologies on Your device (including cookies and web beacons), and may use that information to show You targeted advertisements.5. Your choices and opting out
You may update their choices regarding the types of communications they receive from Us through Your online account. You also may opt-out of receiving marketing e-mails from Us by following the opt-out instructions provided in those e-mails. Please note that We reserve the right to send You certain communications relating to Your account or use of the Services (for example, administrative and service announcements) via email and other means and these transactional account messages may be unaffected if You opt-out from receiving marketing communications.6. Changing your information or closing your account
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information You submit to us, such as Your contact information, and You must update any changes through Your online account. If You request to access all Personal Information You’ve submitted by mailing Us to firstname.lastname@example.org, We will respond Your request to access within 5 business days. If Your account is deactivated or You ask to close Your account, You will no longer be able to use the Services. If You would like Us to delete Your account in Our system, You can do so through the Services by using Contact Us option. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honour Your request; however, certain information will actively persist on the Services even if You close Your account. For example, Your Personal Information may remain in Our archives and information You update or deletes or information within a closed account, may persist internally or for Our administrative purposes. It is not always possible to completely remove or delete information from Our databases. In addition, We typically will not remove information You posted publicly through or on the Services. Bear in mind that neither You nor We can delete all copies of information that has been previously shared with others on the Services.7. Security
We take commercially reasonable steps to help protect and secure the information it collects and stores about You. All access to the Site is encrypted using industry-standard transport layer security technology (TLS). When You enter sensitive information (such as tax identification number), We encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We also use HTTP strict transport security to add an additional layer of protection for Our users. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Thus, while We strive to protect Your personal data, We cannot ensure and does not warrant the security of any information You transmit to Us.8. International transfer of personal information
Onward transfers will be permitted only to other persons or entities who have agreed to provide a continuing adequate level of protection through participation in the Safe Harbour program or one of the other means permitted under EU Directive 95/46 EC and implementing Member State laws.9. Links to other sites
Our Services contains links to other websites. If You choose to click on a third party link, You will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that We link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of Our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on Your computer, collect data or solicit Personal Information from You. We encourage You to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites yYou visit.10. Changes to this policy
This Policy is effective
Cookies are text files, containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to the User’s browsing device (such as a computer or smartphone) when the User visits a website. Cookies can be recognized by the website that downloaded them — or other websites that use the same cookies. This helps websites know if the browsing device has visited them before.What are cookies used for?
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like helping Us understand how the Site is being used, letting the Users navigate between pages efficiently, remembering Users’ preferences, and generally improving the Users’ browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing the Users see online is more relevant to the Users and the Users’ interests.What types of cookies do We use?
The type of cookies used on most websites can generally be put into one of six categories: Strictly Necessary, Performance, Functionality, Tailored Content and Targeting. In order to provide Our Users with the best browsing experience, We use all of these categories on the Site. Users can find out more about each cookie category in the sections below.Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential, as they enable the Users to move around the Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, some services that Users have asked for, such as payment submission, can't be provided.Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how the Users use the Site, for example which pages they go to most often and if they get error messages from certain pages. These cookies don't gather information that identifies the User. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how the Site works.Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow the Site to remember choices the Users make (such as the User’s user name, language or the region the User is in). For instance, the Site uses functionality cookies to remember the User’s language preference. These cookies can also be used to remember changes the User has made to text size, font and other parts of pages that the user can customize. They may also be used to provide services the User has asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous and they cannot track the user’s browsing activity on other websites.Tailored Content Cookies
Tailored content cookies help the Site provide enhanced features and display content in a way that is relevant to users. These cookies help the Site determine what information to show the user based on how the User has used the Site previously. These cookies do not track the user’s browsing activity on other websites.Targeting Cookies
These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to the Users and the Users’ interests. They are also used to limit the number of times the Users see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They remember that Users have visited a website and this information may be shared with other organizations such as advertisers. This means after the Users have been to the Site the Users may see some advertisements about Our Services elsewhere on the Internet.How long will cookies stay on my browsing device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on the User’s browsing device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies will only stay on the User’s device until the User stops browsing. Persistent cookies stay on the User’s browsing device until they expire or are deleted.First and third party cookies
First party cookies are cookies that belong to Us, while third party cookies are cookies that another party places on the Users’ browsing devices through Our Site. For example, Facebook will place a cookie on the Users’ browsing devices if the Users click on the Facebook link when browsing the Site.How to control and delete cookies through the User’s browser
The browser the Users are using to view the Site can enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, the user should follow the instructions provided by the User’s browser (usually located within the "Help," "Tools" or "Edit" facility). But if the User sets the browser to disable cookies, the User may not be able to access certain parts of the Site. Other parts of the Site may also not work properly.Contacting us
Service Level Agreement
This SLA stipulates terms of the Services rendering, defines scope of the Services We are obliged to provide for You. The SLA also covers the conditions and order of provision of the support Services with regard to the software complex Unicheck.
Request shall mean Your application for the Support Services hereunder. After application Your Request will be categorized by Our support team as the Service Request or the Incident Request as it is defined below.
Service Request shall mean the type of Your Request that is not connected with unavailability or/and malfunctioning of the Services (for example, in case when You need any additional information, want to get additional access etc.).
Incident Request shall mean the type of Your Request that is related to unavailability or/and malfunctioning of the Services, including unplanned interruption of the Services or a degradation in the quality of the Services.
Response Time shall mean the elapsed time between the receipt of the Request and the time when We start the Support Services, including a verbal or written confirmation to You thereof. The actual time required to fully resolve the Service Request or Incident Request, if such full resolution occurs, may be longer than the maximum response time.
Resolution Time shall mean the actual time required to fully resolve the Incident Request.
Uptime availability shall mean a metric that shows the percentage according to which the Services are operational.
Support Services shall mean provision of the consultations to the Users regarding the Service Request and Incident Request arising in connection with the Services rendering.
2.1. The scope of the Services We provide to You, maintenance and support shall include the following features:
2.2. The Similarity check according to chosen Pricing plan for Text information in English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Croatian, Greek, Armenian and Dutch. Our Services supports formats: .TXT, .DOCX,. DOC, ODT, RTF, .PDF, .HTML, .PPT, PPTX,.
2.3. Your library which is called "My Library";
2.4. Document versus Internet / Internet + “My Library”;
2.5. Exclude filters (citations, references, similarity sources).3. Support Services: contact information, hours of availability
3.1. In case of any questions or problems in relation to the Services You can reach Our support team via e-mail: email@example.com as well as by phone: +1 281 912 0548 (USA). Also, You can send the Request in chat available at Our Site or submit it through support contact form at https://unicheck.com/.
3.2. Questions regarded to legal and copyright issues are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.3. Coverage parameters specific to the Services covered in this SLA are as follows:
Type of support
Email support / Contact form from the Site
2:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M. Monday – Friday (Eastern Time Zone) Emails received outside of business hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day.
up to 24 hours
|2:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M. Monday – Friday (Eastern Time Zone)||up to 10 min|
2:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M. Monday – Friday (Eastern Time Zone) Calls received out of business hours will be forwarded to a mobile phone and best efforts will be made to answer. We call back missed calls.
up to 3 min
3.4. The Support Services shall be provided via telephone, by e-mail, or by chat depending on how the Request was submitted.
3.5. We will accommodate Your Request within the following time frames:
Type of Request
Time for accommodating the Service Request
up to 12 hours
Time for providing consultation on the Incident Request (indicating the methods of recovery)
|up to 24 hours|
Time for resolving the Incident Request (providing a resolution or fixing failures)
up to 72 hours
4.1. You hereby acknowledge that We may, from time to time, perform maintenance of Our Site and Services, with a prior notice to You, which may result in the limited availability of the Services. Downtime or unavailability resulting from such maintenance shall not constitute a breach of Our obligation hereunder in case o unscheduled maintenance performed if the technical need arises5. UKU Group ltd obligations under the SLA
5.1. Within the Support Services provision We shall perform and shall be responsible for:
5.1.1. Selection and training of qualified professionals to provide the Support Services under the SLA;
5.1.2. Ensure the availability of professionals, selection and, if necessary, replacement of the performers of the Support Services;
5.1.3. Meeting the Response Times and the Resolution Times associated with the Requests;
5.1.4. Appropriate notification to the Users for all unscheduled maintenance.6. Limitation of UKU Group ltd liability
6.1. We are not responsible for the unavailability or / and malfunction of the Services that are caused totally or in part by:
- a failure from You to uphold the obligations incumbent upon You in accordance with this SLA (notably failure to cooperate towards the resolution of the Incident Request);
- an improper or inappropriate use of the Services by You;
- a planned maintenance;
- hacking or computer hacking;
- problems with Your access to the Internet;
- events described in the Force Majeure provision;
- for any harm, breach or damages caused by any third-party service provider.
7.1. This SLA does not apply in circumstances that could be reasonably said to be beyond Our control.
7.2. Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performance of its obligation under this SLA due in whole or in part to any cause beyond the reasonable control of such party or its contractors or suppliers, including but not limited to utility or transmission failures, failure of phone lines, Internet connection or equipment, power failure, strikes or other labour disturbances, acts of God, acts of war or terror, floods, sabotage, fire, natural or other disasters (“Force Majeure”).
7.3. The Force Majeure circumstance shall extend the term of the obligations performance hereunder by the party affected by Force Majeure circumstance for the period of time equal to the period of Force Majeure circumstance.
7.4. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We aim to be helpful at all times, and will do our best to assist You whenever possible.