Last updated on Mar 12, 2018
- “Site” means an aggregate amount of the web pages available at www.unicheck.com and all sub-domains thereof, where the Services are realized.
- “Services” means the similarity check performed by the similarity detection engine Unicheck, which is a software complex with the online access to the website www.unicheck.com.
- “We,” “Us” “Ours” means UKU Group ltd, a company registered under the laws of Cyprus, which is Unicheck search engine authorized vendor. Our registered office is at Evropis 4 Office 3, Strovolos, Nicosia 2064, Cyprus.
- “User Agreement” means a legally binding document, which is available for each User upon the Account registration and provides the terms of the Services usage depending on the individual or corporate User package;
- “Account” means the personalized section of the Unicheck Services, Your personal dashboard for the Text information submission and accepting of the Similarity reports, closed for public access, which is created after the User’s registration. Account is personalized by Your Account name and password.
- “Similarity detection engine” means a software complex with the online access to the website www.unicheck.com which provides You with locating signs of similarity between Text information submitted by You and information available on the Internet.
- “Text information” means the file containing text information represented in any format that is accepted by the Similarity detection engine that has been submitted by You for the similarity detection. We reserve the right to determine the requirements regarding the size and the format of the files with the Text information You may download in order to perform the similarity check, as well as the right to limit Your access to Our Services if Your files do not meet Our requirements.
LICENSE TO USE THE SITE
In consideration for Your consent to follow these Terms We grant You a non-transferable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use the Site and the Services only for Your personal, non-commercial purposes to find the similarity in the texts or other materials You will check with the Services. No other license is granted. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or services from the Site without Our direct prior written consent.
LICENSE BY YOU
When You upload, submit, store, send or receive files with text information to, or from our Services, You give/grant to Us (Our representatives, agents, employees) a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, host, store, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes), reproduce such content. The rights that You grant by this license are for the limited purpose of operating, performing and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license shall survive termination or suspension of these Terms notwithstanding the reason of such termination or suspension.Acceptable use policy
You shall use the Services in full compliance with these Terms. You acknowledge that the main purpose of the Services is to provide the similarity check of the students works or other materials related to the educational process. So You agree to use the Services to perform the similarity check of the Text information primarily for the educational purposes. The usage of the Services for any other purposes or for the similarity check of any other materials than the educational records shall be previously agreed with Us.
You shall not:
- copy, modify duplicate or create derivative works based on the Site and the Services;
- republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the Site or software included into Site in any form or media or by any means;
- access content or data not intended for You, log onto a server or account that You are not authorized to access, or otherwise violate or attempt to violate any security or authentication feature or measures of the Site or the Services;
- attempt to access or derive the source code or architecture of the Services software;
- attempt to reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the Site or software included into the Site;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach any security or authentication feature or measures of the Site;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with Services to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting malicious software or computer code to the Site or the Services, load testing, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” “crashing,”;
- email or otherwise transmit any content that (i) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights; (ii) You do not have a right to upload under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) contains any malicious code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iv) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person or entity; (v) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized materials; or (vi) is otherwise objectionable;
- automate access to the Site or the Services, including, without limitation, through the use of bots, scrapers or other similar devices;
- use or access any services, software in order to build a competitive product, service or solution;
- access, store, distribute or transmit via, during the course of its use of the Site information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive, facilitates illegal activity, depicts sexually explicit images, promotes unlawful violence, is discriminatory based on race, gender, color, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability, or any other illegal activity or causes damage or injury to any person or property;
- violate any applicable law or regulations.
You shall use all reasonable endeavors to prevent any unauthorized access to, or use of, the Site and, in the event of any such unauthorized access or use, promptly notify Us.Registration and User Account
You will need to pass the registration procedure and create Your Account to obtain the access to the Services. The registration procedure covers the transfer of User’s data to Us by filing the information in special registration form.
By completing the registration procedure on the Site, You agree to use the Services in accordance with these Terms and Your User Agreement, which will be provided after the registration. You agree to provide Us with the accurate and complete registration information. The failure to provide an accurate information may affect Your use of the Services.
You are solely responsible for all activity in connection with access to the Site and/or the Services through Your Account or using Your password, and for the security of Your computer systems, and in no event shall We be liable for any loss or damages relating to such activity.Fees and Payment
The amount of fees and payments for the use of the Services depends on the Pricing Plan You have chosen, terms of which are specified on the Site.Intellectual property rights
You acknowledge that all rights in and to the Site and its content, including visual interface, graphics, design, text materials, compilations, computer code, software and all other elements of the Site are and shall remain Our sole property.
Except as expressly stated herein, these Terms do not grant You any rights to, or in, patents, copyrights, database rights, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), or any other rights or licenses in respect of the Site and Services.
We confirm that We have all the rights in relation to the Site and Services that are necessary to grant all the rights We purport to grant under, and in accordance with these Terms.Modification of site and services
We may from time to time modify, alternate or change design, functionality or information contained on the Site at Our own discretion without any prior notice to You.Modification of these terms
All provisions regarding the termination of Your use of the Services can be found in Your User Agreement, which will be provided after the completion of the registration procedure and creating of Your Account.
WE DO NOT MAKE ANY STATEMENTS OR GIVE ANY WARRANTIES ABOUT THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY USING SITE AND SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE OR IT’S RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE AND SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL SUCH WARRANTIES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES HAVE INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY AND PROVIDE THE SIMILARITY CHECK OF YOUR TEXT INFORMATION. IN ANY CASE THE RESULTS OF THE SIMILARITY CHECK PROVIDED BY THE SERVICES SHALL BE SUBJECT FOR YOUR FURTHER REVIEW. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY RESULTS OF YOUR SERVICES USE, THEIR INTERPRETATION AND CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH INTERPRETATION.
WE AND OUR LICENSEES, VENDORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OF PROFITS, REVENUES OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE AND OUR LICENSEES, VENDORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.Logos use
Within the scope of the license granted to You hereunder You can list Us as Your counterparty in Your Website and/or in Your advertising materials and display Our logo for these purposes. But in any case You agree that any use of Our logo by You shall be subject to Our previous written approval.
You do not permit to make any changes to Our logo, including, but not limited to:
- Distort the logo by scaling disproportionally;
- Adjust the colors of or add gradients to the logo;
- Change the typeface;
- Reconfigure the logo or add embellishments like drop shadows;
- Outline the logo;
- Size the logo so small that it is not readable;
- Manipulate or alter the logo in any other way.
The following URLs provide a direct link to Our logo file
You agree not to challenge or assist others to challenge Our logo (except to the extent such restriction is prohibited by applicable law), and You agree not to register or attempt to register any domain names, trademarks, trade names, or other distinctive brand features that are confusingly similar to those of Us.
In addition, both You and the We agree to bring any dispute in arbitration on an individual basis only, and not on a class, collective, or representative basis on behalf of others. There will be no right or authority for any dispute to be brought, heard or arbitrated as a class, collective, representative or private attorney general action, or as a member in any such class, collective, representative or private attorney general proceeding.
Questions regarded to legal and copyright issues are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective date Mar 12, 2018
1. Information collection
You may use the public portions of the Site without disclosing Your identity or revealing any personal information.
Information the Users Provide to Us
- Personal Information: In the course of using the Services, We may require or otherwise collect information that identifies You as a specific individuals and can be used to contact or identify You ("Personal Information"). Examples of Personal Information include Your name, email address, postal address and phone number.
- Payment Information: We don't collect any payment information and personal billing details. Payments are processed on payment processor's side according to its privacy and security policy.
- General Audience Service: The Services are general audience and intended for users of 18 years and older. We do not knowingly collect information that identifies the user as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify the user ("Personal Information") from anyone younger than age of 18. If We become aware that a child younger than 18 has provided Us with Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from Our files. If You are the parent or legal guardian of a child younger than age 18 and believe that We has collected Personal Information from his/her child, You may contact Us at: email@example.com. We may collect Personal Information of the Users under 18 only under the circumstances of getting a consent of education institution where such a person studies.
- Non-Identifying Information: We also may collect other information, demographic data, information regarding You use of the Services, and general project-related data ("Non-Identifying Information"). We may aggregate information collected from the Users. We consider usernames to be Non-Identifying Information.
- Combination of Personal and Non-Identifying Information: Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of the Users’ Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers in a way that enables You to be identified (for example, combining information with Your names). But the same pieces of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-identifying information (for example, Your viewing preferences). We may combine Your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information, but we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
- Information Received from Third Parties: We also may receive information about You from third parties. For example, We may supplement the information We collect with outside records or third parties may provide information if You choose to sign up with a third-party service. If We combine the information We receive from others with information We collect through the Services, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
Information Collected from Users Automatically: We and Our third party service providers, including analytics and third party content providers, may automatically collect certain information from You whenever You access or interact with the Services. This information may include, among other information, the browser and operating system You are using, the URL or advertisement that referred You to the Services, the search terms You entered into a search engine that led You to the Services, areas within the Services that You visited, and other information commonly shared when browsers communicate with websites. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information We collect about You. We do this to improve the Services We offer You, to improve marketing, analytics, and site functionality. The information We collect also includes the Internet Protocol ("IP") address or other unique device identifier ("Device Identifier") for any device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) used to access the Services. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned or connected to the device You use to access the Services, and Our servers identify Your device by its Device Identifier. Some mobile service providers may also provide Us or Our third party service providers with information regarding the physical location of the device used to access the Services. The technology used to collect information automatically from the Users may include the following:
- Cookies: Like many websites, We and Our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers use "cookies" to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that We transfer to Your computers’ hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use both persistent cookies that remain on Your computers or similar devices (such as to save Your registration ID and login passwords for future logins to the Services and to track Your compliance with any Our applicable policies) and session ID cookies, which expire at the end of Your browser sessions (for example, to enable certain features of the Services, to better understand how You interact with the Services and to monitor aggregate usage by You and web traffic routing on the Services). You may be able to instruct Your browsers, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt You before accepting a cookie from the websites You visit. If You do not accept cookies, You may not be able to use all functionality of the Services. Certain web browsers and certain browser add-ons such as Adobe Flash may provide additional data storage mechanisms that are used in a manner similar to cookies, and some of the content included on Our Sites may make use of this type of storage.
- Web Beacons: We and Our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers may also employ software technology known as "web beacons" or "tracking tags" to help Us keep track of what content on Our Site is effective and to serve relevant advertising to You. Web beacons are small graphics with a unique identifier that may be invisible to You, and which are used to track the online activity of Internet users. Web beacons are embedded in the web pages Your reviews or email messages You receive. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to Our Services, to monitor how You navigate the Services, to count how many e-mails that were sent were actually opened, or to count how many particular text information units were submitted.
- Embedded Scripts: An Embedded Script is programming code that is designed to collect information about Your interactions with the Services, such as the links You click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto Your computer or other devices and is deactivated or deleted when You disconnect from the Services.
- How We Respond To Do Not Track Signals. Please note that Your browser settings may allow You to automatically transmit a "Do Not Track" signal to websites and online service You visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what "Do Not Track" means in this context. Like many websites and online services, We do not alter its practices when it receives a "Do Not Track" signal from a visitor’s browser.
- Social Networking Services. You may register to join the Services directly via the Services or by logging into Your accounts with a third party social networking service ("SNS") via Our Services (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn and other third party services that let You sign in using their existing credentials with those services). If You choose to register via an SNS, or to later link Your account with the Services to Your account with an SNS, We will use the Personal Information You has provided to the SNS (such as Your name, email address, gender and other information the User makes publicly available via the SNS) to create the User’s account. Note that the information We collect from and through an SNS may depend on the privacy settings You have set with the SNS and the permissions You grant to Us in connection with linking Your account with the Services to the User’s account with an SNS. Other than what We may share with the SNS as described below, the Personal Information an SNS has about You is obtained by the SNS independent of Our Services, and We are not responsible for it. The Services also may permit additional interactions between it and a third party website, service, or other content provider, such as enabling You to "like" or share content to a third party SNS. If You choose to "like" or share content, or to otherwise share information from or via Our Services with a third party site or service, that information may be publicly displayed, and the third party may have access to information about You and Your use of Our Services (and We may have access to information about You from that third party). These features may collect Your IP address, which page you are visiting on Our Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Your interactions with third parties through SNS or similar features are governed by the respective privacy policies of those third parties. You represent that You are entitled to use Your SNS account for the purposes described herein without breach by You of any of the terms and conditions that govern the SNS, and without obligating Us to pay any fees or making Us subject to any usage limitations imposed by such SNS. Please note that Your relationship with any SNS is governed solely by Your agreement(s) with such SNS. If Your SNS account terminates, then functions enabled through the link between Your account and Your SNS account will terminate as well.
We use information We collect:
- To provide and improve the Services, and address Your inquiries, process Your registration, verify the information You provide is valid and for compliance and internal business purposes;
- To contact You with administrative communications and Our newsletters, marketing or promotional materials (on behalf of Us or third parties) and other information that may be of interest to You. If You decide at any time that You no longer wishes to receive such communications from Us, You may use "unsubscribe" option in letter You receive or contact Us by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- To tailor content, We display to You and offers We may present to You, both on the Services and elsewhere online;
- To administer and develop Our business relationship with You and, if applicable, the company You represent; and,
We use information We collect:
We will only use Your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to enable Us to provide You with access to the Site and to use the Services and to enable You to download information and materials from the Site; the registration form, to contact You with Our newsletter and other email updates;
- to make You aware of other products or services offered by Us from time to time;
- to produce reports, statistics and analysis of the types of people who access the Site;
- to contact You for their views on the Site and to notify You occasionally about important changes or developments to the Site; and
- to administer, support, improve and develop Our Site.
If You change Your mind about being contacted in the future, please let Us know and We will remove You from Our mailing list.
We reserve the right to use the name and/or logo of the company You work for in publicity material, advertising or marketing collateral, unless You specifically tell Us otherwise. Your name, address details and all other Personal Information will remain confidential at all times.
We do not store users’ credit card details
If You choose to pay for the Services using a credit card, Your credit card details are not stored by Us and cannot be used by Our staff. Your credit card details are encrypted and securely stored by PayPal to enable Us to automatically bill Your credit card on a recurring basis. A copy of PayPal security policy is available here www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security.
You can opt-out of any email communications.
We send billing information, product information, Services updates and regular customer newsletters to Our Registered Users Yours via email.
Where appropriate email communication will contain clear and obvious instructions describing how the User can opt to be removed from the mailing list. We will promptly remove any User upon request.
- Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate Our Services, to provide the Services on Our behalf, to perform Service-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and online advertising, payment processing, fraud detection and improvement of the Services’ features) or to assist Us in analyzing how Our Services are used. These third parties may have access to Your Personal Information in order to perform these tasks on Our behalf.
- Legal and Investigative Purposes: We will share information with government agencies as required by law, including without limitation, in connection with reporting earnings. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose information about You to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), at the request of governmental authorities or other third parties conducting an investigation, to protect the property and rights of Us or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity We may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may also use Device Identifiers to identify the users, and may do so in cooperation with third parties at Our discretion.
- Internal and Business Transfers: We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of Our assets, including Your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets (including, in each case, as part of the due-diligence process with any potential acquiring entity) or in the event of bankruptcy. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Site of any change in ownership or uses of Your Personal Information, as well as any choices You may have regarding Your Personal Information.
We work with (or may in the future work with) network advertisers, ad agencies, analytics service providers and other vendors: to provide Us with information regarding traffic on the Services, including pages viewed and the actions taken when visiting the Site; to serve Our advertisements on other web sites, within mobile apps and elsewhere online; and to provide Us with information regarding the use of the Services and the effectiveness of Our advertisements. Our service providers may collect certain information about Your visits to and activity on the Services as well as other web sites or services, they may set and access their own tracking technologies on Your device (including cookies and web beacons), and may use that information to show You targeted advertisements.5. Your choices and opting out
You may update their choices regarding the types of communications they receive from Us through Your online account. You also may opt-out of receiving marketing e-mails from Us by following the opt-out instructions provided in those e-mails. Please note that We reserve the right to send You certain communications relating to Your account or use of the Services (for example, administrative and service announcements) via email and other means and these transactional account messages may be unaffected if You opt-out from receiving marketing communications.6. Changing your information or closing your account
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information You submit to us, such as Your contact information, and You must update any changes through Your online account. If You request to access all Personal Information You’ve submitted by mailing Us to email@example.com, We will respond Your request to access within 5 business days. If Your account is deactivated or You ask to close Your account, You will no longer be able to use the Services. If You would like Us to delete Your account in Our system, You can do so through the Services by using Contact Us option. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honour Your request; however, certain information will actively persist on the Services even if You close Your account. For example, Your Personal Information may remain in Our archives and information You update or deletes or information within a closed account, may persist internally or for Our administrative purposes. It is not always possible to completely remove or delete information from Our databases. In addition, We typically will not remove information You posted publicly through or on the Services. Bear in mind that neither You nor We can delete all copies of information that has been previously shared with others on the Services.7. Security
We take commercially reasonable steps to help protect and secure the information it collects and stores about You. All access to the Site is encrypted using industry-standard transport layer security technology (TLS). When You enter sensitive information (such as tax identification number), We encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We also use HTTP strict transport security to add an additional layer of protection for Our users. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Thus, while We strive to protect Your personal data, We cannot ensure and does not warrant the security of any information You transmit to Us.8. International transfer of personal information
Onward transfers will be permitted only to other persons or entities who have agreed to provide a continuing adequate level of protection through participation in the Safe Harbour program or one of the other means permitted under EU Directive 95/46 EC and implementing Member State laws.9. Links to other sites
Our Services contains links to other websites. If You choose to click on a third party link, You will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that We link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of Our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on Your computer, collect data or solicit Personal Information from You. We encourage You to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites yYou visit.10. Changes to this policy
This Policy is effective
Cookies are text files, containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to the User’s browsing device (such as a computer or smartphone) when the User visits a website. Cookies can be recognized by the website that downloaded them — or other websites that use the same cookies. This helps websites know if the browsing device has visited them before.What are cookies used for?
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like helping Us understand how the Site is being used, letting the Users navigate between pages efficiently, remembering Users’ preferences, and generally improving the Users’ browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing the Users see online is more relevant to the Users and the Users’ interests.What types of cookies do We use?
The type of cookies used on most websites can generally be put into one of six categories: Strictly Necessary, Performance, Functionality, Tailored Content and Targeting. In order to provide Our Users with the best browsing experience, We use all of these categories on the Site. Users can find out more about each cookie category in the sections below.Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential, as they enable the Users to move around the Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, some services that Users have asked for, such as payment submission, can't be provided.Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how the Users use the Site, for example which pages they go to most often and if they get error messages from certain pages. These cookies don't gather information that identifies the User. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how the Site works.Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow the Site to remember choices the Users make (such as the User’s user name, language or the region the User is in). For instance, the Site uses functionality cookies to remember the User’s language preference. These cookies can also be used to remember changes the User has made to text size, font and other parts of pages that the user can customize. They may also be used to provide services the User has asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous and they cannot track the user’s browsing activity on other websites.Tailored Content Cookies
Tailored content cookies help the Site provide enhanced features and display content in a way that is relevant to users. These cookies help the Site determine what information to show the user based on how the User has used the Site previously. These cookies do not track the user’s browsing activity on other websites.Targeting Cookies
These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to the Users and the Users’ interests. They are also used to limit the number of times the Users see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They remember that Users have visited a website and this information may be shared with other organizations such as advertisers. This means after the Users have been to the Site the Users may see some advertisements about Our Services elsewhere on the Internet.How long will cookies stay on my browsing device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on the User’s browsing device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies will only stay on the User’s device until the User stops browsing. Persistent cookies stay on the User’s browsing device until they expire or are deleted.First and third party cookies
First party cookies are cookies that belong to Us, while third party cookies are cookies that another party places on the Users’ browsing devices through Our Site. For example, Facebook will place a cookie on the Users’ browsing devices if the Users click on the Facebook link when browsing the Site.How to control and delete cookies through the User’s browser
The browser the Users are using to view the Site can enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, the user should follow the instructions provided by the User’s browser (usually located within the "Help," "Tools" or "Edit" facility). But if the User sets the browser to disable cookies, the User may not be able to access certain parts of the Site. Other parts of the Site may also not work properly.Contacting us