Do you have plans for July 24-26?
We are going to Keystone, Colorado to take part in Instructurecarn 2018 and hope to meet you there! This year, Unicheck is proud to be a part of this event as a Canvas Alliance Partner trusted by over 500 educational institutions worldwide.
Since the conference is huge and there will be dozens of activities to choose from, we’d like to suggest 3 things to help make your stay there adventurous and fun.
- This year Instructurecarn is themed around Carnival, so don’t miss your chance to see what stars have in store for you. Our mystic marquee will be located at the booth #52 in the Partner Hall. Stop by and get your predictions for 2018 from Unicheck. We’ve also got some special treats for you:)
- Unicheck presentation on the evolution of plagiarism detection and ways to increase the quality of education is definitely worth visiting if you want to stay on top of the latest trends. Don’t forget to add it to your calendar – July 25th, 1.20 p.m., Partner Hall stage.
- Inctructurecarn is also a great opportunity to make long-lasting connections and win-win partnerships. Come to say hi at our booth #52 or reserve the time for a personal meeting with the Unicheck team:
- Serhii Tkachenko, CEO of Unicheck
- Olena Ponomarchuk, Head of Business Development
- Ivan Klymenko, Product Manager
We’d absolutely love to meet personally and have a friendly chat, so feel free to stop by our booth whenever you’re near.
Looking forward to meeting you at Instructurecarn!