Unicheck steps up to another level with gaining a new powerful partner, eThink Education, fully-managed eLearning model for open-source Moodle and Totara LMS. Known for its deep expertise in the implementation of LMS software, cloud hosting, integration, consultation, and management services for K-12, higher ed and governmental sector, this new association is highly valuable for us in terms of collaboration in the LMS software environment.
Operating in the Same Conditions
Both having integration with the Moodle learning platform and offering cloud-based features, we believe that our cooperation will bring more agility and transparency into the assignment review processes and will match educators’ needs in a highly-automated and adaptable similarities detection tool.
Having multiple integration options with the market-leading LMS software, we are able to seamlessly adapt to the LMS workflow without changing its original interface. Enabling extended grading possibilities, Unicheck is available as API, LTI, API+LTI, and can also be embedded as a plugin into the Moodle platform.
Ensuring Better Performance Evaluation Practices
Clear and interactive assessment procedure allows educators to choose whether to show the plagiarism reports to the students or not. The report itself will remain intact except the fact that now the teacher will also be able to leave the comments right in the reports by dropping them in the comment box.
With the Unicheck Plugin installed into Moodle platform eThink Education clients will be able to:
- configure Settings to automatically check assignments for similarities right after submissions;
- disregard format types as Unicheck supports the majority of formats (doc, .docx, ppt, .odt, .pdf., pages, .txt, .rtf, .html, .png, .xls) and many more including .rar archives;
- scan for similarities over the web sources and institutions repository;
- check assignments in no-time with each page taking 4 secs to be analyzed;
- easily navigate through assignments due to the color definition of similarities;
- browse the sources of similarities that are presented as clickable links;
- exclude correctly formatted citations (in APA, MLA, Chicago, Turabian and Harvard guides) to fairly evaluate the similarity score.
Connecting Teachers and Students to Similarities Detection Tools
We strive to bring transparency into the academic environment by offering the powerful and easy tool both teachers and students can benefit from.
With the heavy-loaded feature skill set Unicheck stands out as an engaging tool that assists teachers to make assignments review process fast, data-driven and interactive and promote originality and academic honesty culture among students.