FACEBOOK ENTER TO WIN
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Contest: Unplag Plagiarism Busters Contest
Contest Area: Worldwide
Age of Eligibility: Age of majority in country of Participant’s citizenship.
Contest Period: July 20, 2016 to August 18, 2016
Entries Due: 11:59 PM GMT on August 18, 2016
Entry is limited to one (1) entry per person per account.
How to win:
- “Like” Unplag page on Facebook;
- “Like” and share Unplag post on your page on Facebook with the rules of the Сontest;
- Imagine that the army of ghosts has suddenly overrun your school/college/university and describe your following actions in a short story (up to 300 words). Post it on your Facebook Timeline;
- Don’t forget to add the hashtags #Unplag and #PlagiarismBusters to your story.
- Total Number of Winners: One (1).
- Prizes and Values: the winner will receive one Amazon Gift Card which total amount is $150 and which may be used for any Amazon purchase according to the Amazon Gift Card Terms and Conditions. Gift cards are not refundable after purchase (except as required by law).
- No purchase is necessary. This Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Each Participant has only one attemp to win by posting one entry for one Participant’s account on Facebook during the Contest Period.
- You agree to this contest terms by clicking “Like” button at the top of the Unplag page on Facebook.
How to Enter
- To enter, follow the Unplag Facebook Page during the Contest Period by clicking the “LIKE” button at the top of the Page.
- Then click the “LIKE” button at bottom of the Unplag post describing this contest rules and share this post on your Timeline on Facebook.
- Then, write on YOUR Facebook Timeline a short story describing your actions in case the army of ghosts is overrunning your school/college/university and add the hashtags #Unplag and #PlagiarismBusters to your story.
- To be considered valid, your Facebook page must contain share of the Unplag post as described above, Entry with a short story and hashtags #Unplag and #PlagiarismBusters at the end of the story, and your Facebook profile and post must be public in order the Entry to be considered valid (check your Facebook page’s privacy settings to be sure your profile is publicly open).
- There is no charge to sign up for Facebook. Entries submitted via this method will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account the entry is submitted from at the time of entry. For this entry method, the “authorized account holder” is the person who is assigned to the Facebook account by the online service provider. The account holder’s profile must be public in order for Entry to be considered valid. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible and will not be able to participate in the Contest.
How do We Choose a Winner?
Essay evaluation will be provided by Unicheck team and will be based on the quality and creativity of your written stories. We will evaluate your essays according to the following criteria:
● Creative thinking;
● Sense of humor;
● Flight of fantasy.
Of course, grammatical incorrectness is out of the question.
The story that impressed a whole our team is the most likely to become a winner!
- The Contest is worldwide. To participate in the Contest you shouldn’t be a resident of some specific country. The Participant must be at least the Age of Eligibility.
- You should be currently enrolled in full-time undergraduate or graduate program (current student).
Contest Terms and Conditions
- Unplag is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible Participants will be void. All entries become the property of the Unplag and will not be returned.
- Unplag cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Unplag is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
- By submitting an entry, Participant acknowledges that his or her entry may be posted across any or all of Unplag’s digital and social platforms. Submission of an entry grants Unplag and its agents the right to publish, use, adapt, edit, publicly perform and/or modify such entry in any way, in any and all media, including use in advertising and marketing, without limitation, and without consideration to the Participant.
- Amazon Gift Card is provided to the winner “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose.
- If a winner cannot be notified within three (3) days, then the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected from among remaining valid and correct entries in a manner specified in paragraph “How do we choose a winner”.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for the prize except at the sole discretion of Unplag. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
- The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
- Unplag bears no responsibility if the provider of any part of a prize (Amazon Payments Inc. or its affiliates) fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- Unplag, Amazon Payments inc. and its affiliates, and Facebook accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, participants agree to release Unplag, Amazon Payments inc. and its affiliates, Facebook, contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Participants further acknowledge and agree that if he/she is a winner, Unplag has the right to publicize Participant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that Participant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
- Unplag has the right to disqualify any Participant if Unplag determines he/she has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by Unplag shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Unplag reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates at its own discretion.
- Unplag reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Unplag’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Unplag’s control.
- Facebook, Amazon Payments inc. and its affiliates are not affiliated with the Unplag or the Contest. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Amazon Payments inc. and its affiliates.